1. All information is given and Products are supplied in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of My-LifeSpan.com (herein referred to as MLS). The end-user/importer is herein referred to as the Buyer.
2. The Buyer accepts full responsibility for use of all Products and services supplied by MLS. The Buyer affirms that they will use the Products only under the guidance of their physician. We require a valid prescription for product if it is a prescription item in your country.
3. The Buyer affirms that they are of legal age and capacity in their country to agree to these MLS Terms and Conditions.
4. Disclaimer. Before starting to take any product, it is vital that you consult your physician. Do not use it on your own initiative, without medical advice. The Buyer is wholly responsible for any improper usage of products or usage contrary to medical advice. Always discuss with your doctor possible side effects, contraindications for use of a product or any food and drug interactions. The Buyer is wholly responsible for any side effects that may occur while taking a product. We do not offer any medical advice: all information is supplied only on a scientific and educational basis. Always use the products only under the guidance of your physician. MLS is only a distributor, not a manufacturer; any requests or complaints about a product should be made directly to the relevant manufacturer, not to MLS.
5.We DO NOT supply medications generally classed as controlled substances, scheduled drugs or hormones.
6. The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements, including any prescription requirements. In general most countries have a policy which allows the importation of up to 3 month’s supply of a given medication, as long as it is for personal use. We give information about import conditions for different countries on our page: Shipping; but national policies are subject to change and we cannot guarantee that this information will always be absolutely correct. In 99% of cases we have experienced NO problems with secure worldwide delivery to our customers.
7. Delivery time. Usually, delivery to UK or other EU country takes up to 4 - 7 days, to USA it takes up to 8 - 12 days and to other destinations up to 10 - 17 days. However, the Buyer must allow MLS up to 4 weeks for processing and shipping the order after the date when we receive the payment. For generic drugs, delivery usually takes up to 14 - 18 days, but sometimes it can take up to 6 weeks.
8. Discrete shipment. For security reasons MLS may ship orders in separate parts with a time lag of 2 - 7 days between parts. Please account for this possible delay before raising a query with us.
9. Courier services for product shipments are strongly NOT recommended and will only be undertaken if the Buyer has met MLS courier release paperwork requirements. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer', including all return costs if the products have to be returned to MLS.
10. MLS is not responsible for misdirected mail. In case if the order is lost during shipment we investigate this. Having got results of such investigation the products may be reshipped if the reason for loss was beyond Buyer's or MLS's control. Otherwise, MLS may give a partial refund at MLS’s discretion. However, no full refund will be given.
11. If MLS shipped the wrong products, the Buyer must contact MLS before undertaking any action. If the fault is identified and agreed upon, MLS will reship the correct Product or give a full Refund.
12. In case if products are detained by a foreign Customs or other authority, the loss is suffered by the Buyer. If products are returned by Customs, after those products are received by MLS, they may be reshipped again or MLS can partially refund to the Buyer. However, no full refund will be given.
13. If the Buyer wishes to return the product, MLS will not be obliged to issue a refund (except under the circumstances in section 9)
14. If the Buyer places an Order that requires a prescription and then fails to supply a valid prescription, then MLS reserves the right to cancel the Order.
15. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
16. MLS will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are non-negotiable. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.